Last updated: December 18, 2019
We also provide you choices so that you can opt-out how we use and share your personal data. “Personal Data” means any information regarding an identified individual.
What Personal Data We Collect & Why We Collect It
An Home Suites & Villas provides ultimate transparency when we try to describe what and why we collect our Personal Data as well as the consequences of decommitment. If you do not provide the necessary information as requested, you may fail to take some certain actions or have access to further sources. Your data can be directly or indirectly collected from you but the reason remains the same.
DATA DIRECTLY COLLECTED:
Contact Forms & Check-in
When you register to be an An Home member or request An Home Suites & Villas to contact you, we will ask you for some Personal Data including your name, gender, phone number, email address, date of birth, etc. You may be asked to provide a picture and ID for identity verification purposes at registrations or check-in. Your payment-related information, credit card number or billing information, is collected by our third party payment processor on our behalf.
Administration & Personalization of your An Home Account Profile
We may collect any Personal Data you provide to us for administrating and personalizing your An Home account profile (Gender, ZIP code and individual preferences or other demographic information). You may voluntarily give us your additional information such as how many children you have, what kind of apartment you prefer, etc.). The reason why we collect this kind of data is for our service customization to serve you better.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Communication & Customer Service
When you directly reach out via phone call, e-mail, messages, your contact details including your name, content, date & time and will be stored in our customer relationships management system for a better service.
DATA INDIRECTLY COLLECTED:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
DATA COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTIES:
Third-party social media networks
Your Personal Data recorded from our third-party social media such as Google, Facebook, Linkedin may be obtained as following:
Facebook: ID, profile photo, email, name, age range, link, gender, location, timezone, user verification, date of last update.
Google: Google ID, name, profile URL, email address.
Linkedin: basic profile, email address.
When We Use Your Personal Data
- Consent: With your permission, we will use your data for marketing purposes and analytics to track your online activities via cookies or similar technologies.
- Contract: We need your Personal Information to provide you with our Services, for example for account registration and management or to respond to your inquiries.
- Legal obligation: Your personal information is required to comply with tax and accounting obligation and anti-terrorism laws.
- Legitimate interest: We or out third parties have a legitimate interest in your personal data for internal analytics and product development. Moreover, to continuously improve the safety, security and performance of our services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- To communicate with you about our services, to respond to your inquiries and fulfill our contract with you and other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content we send to you for more relevant information that you find more interesting through newsletters, marketing channels or promotional materials with your consent.
- To reinforce relationships between us through personalization according to your preferences and restrictions in our services.
- To solicit a review from you.
- For quality assurance purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal data under certain circumstances as below:
- Service providers: We may disclose your personal information to our service partners including Database Management, Web Analytics, Fraud Detection services. We do require these partners to strictly guarantee the privacy and security of Personal Information they proceed on An Home Suites and Villas’ behalf.
- Billing: An Home Suites & Villas use third-party payment service provider to help us proceed transactions. Our billing providers are contractually prohibited from storing, sharing your sensitive information such as credit card ID, password except for using it on our behalf.
- Landlord or property managers: We may share reports with landlords and property managers regarding who is using their assets including name, date of staying for security purposes. Especially for long-term rental, we would share guest’s name, email address, phone number, ID number to the landlords.
- Advertising and analytics partners: To serve you and lookalike people better, we may need to share your personal information to our analytics and advertising partners for an optimal navigation and ads personalization.
- Testimonials: We may post your feedback or review on the site along with your name, nationality and date with your consent. If you wish to remove your testimonial, please contact us.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We need to consider various criteria in terms of service provided to you, the relationship bond between us to see whether your data remains useful and necessary to be kept. Normally, the information is kept for a year, unless we receive a requirement by law to keep it longer.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- Marketing Opt-Out: If you wish stopping receiving our marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe guideline provided in any of the communications.
- Changing or Deleting Information: Members have rights to directly edit, update or permanently delete your personal information in the An Home’s profile by contact us via email@example.com.
- Opt-out from cookies: Most of browsers automatically accept cookies, but you are able to changes the browser setting to stop cookies or inform you before accepting it. If initially you set your browser to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not work for you.
How To Contact Us
An Home Suites & Villas is entirely in charge of processing your Personal Information. For privacy queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or at An Home Suites & Villas, Floor 28, Lux 6, Vinhomes Golden River, 2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.